Plus size dresses with personality

Yesterday, while doing some online window shopping, I've asked my male friends in the room to help me choose the dresses they think are most spectacular and this article is the (surprising?) result. I know there are many great men in fashion, but I guarantee you my engineer male friends have never had an interest in this before and this made the experiment was lots of fun. So let's go once again together through the top 10 dresses they've chose:





No 9: Lace dress























No 1: "Skirt under dress" dress


So apparently flowers are making quite the impression on my male friends. And surprisingly they tend to chose the dresses with more personality, standing out in some way, rather then which are the sexiest. 2 out of 3 top 3 dresses are more long then short, though I admit they all do show cleavage quite a bit. Was this surprising to you (too)?

Post a Comment