More cute large flats


I know,I know, many of your friends might have this kind, but this happens for a reason: this women's flats are both comfortable and stylish - you can easily pull a classy outfit with these ones. They come in large sizes, several colors and they cost as little as $12.99.

These are a little more stretchy and flexible but worn they don;t differ very much from the ones above so if you like these better or the brand Vince Camuto means anything to you, and you don't mind the price difference ($79.00), here's the link: Women's flats

 Back to something a little more colorful, these cute large flats have an interesting color block. I'd love to see how you'd integrate it in an outfit. They're so very summerish. Price: $69.00

 I don't know why but I see these large flats suited for more masculin outfits. They're branded Jessica Simpson and cost $50.15

Post a Comment